- “You’ll earn thousands of dollars daily by doing nothing.” – Found on a piece of paper in a Fortune Cookie.
- “Beer, getting ugly people laid since 1700.”
- “Life is a roll of toilet paper; long and useful.”
- Why is it that doctors call what they do “practice”?
- “You have one advantage over me…you can kiss my ass and I can’t!”
- “Wise men don’t need advice. Fools won’t take it.”
- If God lived on earth, people would break his windows.”
- “Procrastinate now! – don’t put it off.”
This all began when I was looking for something to write about steel. Hey – Quotes happen!! I love taking photographs where I can capture multiple reflections in glass panels. I never know how the images will record in the camera and the outcomes are always surprising and exciting for me. Self-portraits are my thing.
I began with steel for strength and end with glass for fragility: both explored in the photograph above. Yes, now it all makes sense…doesn’t it?! Isn’t it nice to know we can change our minds as often as our diapers. Don’t quote me on that – just say it was written by ‘Anonymous’.
Quotes from: www.goodquotes.com/
Copyright © 2010 Nicole Rigets